Friday 19 March 2010

Small challenge update!

So far so good....my small item challenge is going sort of ok!

It has just been hampered slightly by me having to make a Victorian outfit for my daughter's Victorian Day at school.
Thankfully Pinnikity came to my rescue. I now think she she is truly amazing because despite poorly children, making 32 aprons and getting organised for a craft fair she found the time to help me out. You can read about her craft fair here by the way http://pinnikity.blogspot.com/

Since starting my challenge I have made 7 pin cushions, 1 Victorian apron, almost made 2 bird brooches and 2 flower brooches. I've found it really satisfying to see an item finished within one day, I usually make bags and they take ages. Oh I know what to do next mini lavender bags....

No comments:

Post a Comment