Tuesday 16 August 2011

EXCITING new things going on in my shop!

Pom pom trims......aren't they  AWESOME!!?? NOM NOM! I've called them Indian Summer Bright Pom poms. Yep I'm afraid I'm still after another holiday. I've listed these over @ ONCE and so far I've added this bright bundle in one listing- 2mtrs each X £6.00 (£2.00 per mtr). But you can always have more, I will be listing them by the metre also.

To me these beautiful ribbons are the most perfect ribbons in the world. These are listed at £1.50 per metre. I have so far listed these crafty ribbons in 2 and 3 metre listings, I think they are the sort of thing that you will require more than metre of? I've started using them already and they are so lovely to sew with!

Of course this is much needed retail therapy on my part. My holiday emptiness made me head straight to wholesaler!

I now have a bad back from sitting far too long at my computer and trying to take a decent product pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment