Tuesday 27 April 2010

Craft Fair Weekend

It's craft fair a-go-go for me this weekend!!!! I shall be selling my wares at two separate craft fairs. I love doing them but I always feel like I've completed a marathon afterwards. So if any body is around and about The Lake District this Bank Holiday weekend you may want to come for a nosey!!!
Unfortunately I don't have any adverts to show you- my sister deleted one of them. Also I can't make pretend ones because I've somehow deleted Microsoft Word.

Here is a little info regarding number one craft fair.

Tirril Village Hall
Friday 30th April 7pm-9pm
Entry is £2.00 - free glass of wine and nibbles
A Body Shop pampering thing will going on.
The Fusion Singers will be performing- an A Cappella Harmony Group.
There will also be various craft stalls- ME! Selling bags, brooches, lavender bags and canvas prints
Other Crafty people include.... enchanted-wood and allfusedglass

Tirril is situated between Penrith and Pooley Bridge- which sits on the edge of Lake Ullswater. The link below will help with directions
http://www.visitcumbria.com/phpsql/googlemap.php?towngr=NY+502266



Some info regarding number two craft fair

DENT VILLAGE HALL
Saturday 1st May- 12 noon - 2.30pm
This is in aid of their play group. There will be things going on for children. Tea, coffee, cake and of course craft stalls. Oh yeah and my lovely fella selling his fiery chilli oil and tasty chutneys. YUM! YUM!

Dent is an amazing picturesque village not far from The Yorkshire Dales. I find the people here so friendly and I always enjoy doing their craft fairs. It's very popular with families and camping! (Not my family though)

Here's another link
http://www.visitcumbria.com/phpsql/googlemap.php?towngr=SD+705870

OK! I'm off to make bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment