Sunday, 9 March 2014

In preparation of my forthcoming trade fair.....nearly ready!

Yes in only a matter of weeks I will once again be exhibiting at the BCTF event in Harrogate and therefore I thought I would show a few of my new products. Some things might look very familiar.....but I'm always improving my work (as designers and makers we owe that to ourselves- its good to stretch our minds and skills) so hopefully my improved work should be better than last year.


My butterfly scented cushions are very new! I do not know why I've never thought of making these before. They are lovely and perfect for a girls bed room.


 My hanging lavender bags are my best seller......great for a 'New Home' gift, birthday treat or Mother's Day gift. I really enjoy making these and yes they are improved because every time I make them I feel they are getting better!



 New......new....new bird and butterfly purses and cosmetic bags! I know these are not yet finished (I'm waiting for my labels)!!!! As soon as they arrive I endeavour it will be take a day to finish this little lot off!! I'm really excited about my new purses I've really enjoyed sewing the bird and butterfly details.


My fabric pots are still a good seller- they're tricky to make but worth it and useful! Houses, wild flowers and birds rule my craft pot world! Pop over to my Etsy shop and visit section https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/onceinthenorth?section_id=14134054&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 I have 'Made to Order'  Mother's Day fabric pots, last day for ordering is 11th March.

4 comments:

  1. They look absolutely wonderful and will be a great success! You have done a marvellous job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you....thank you......thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap it pulled clung to the belief that Ralph Lauren Soldes death is not. cheap no choice Polo Ralph Lauren Pas Cher but to sit next to cheap, Ralph Lauren Soldes sale just sit down, ready to http://www.pompiers-plouay.fr rest sore legs, no matter how sale Hey smile, holding a cheap little hand Ralph Lauren Soldes Ralph Lauren Soldes fear it. Of course. Do not be afraid.

    ReplyDelete