Tuesday 11 October 2016

Silk Screen Printed Aprons. Stylish and £10 during October.

Hello everyone! Here is a little update of some studio and shop news. I've been extremely busy designing, creating and making- my new products now consist of aprons, tea towels, cards, pocket mirrors and notebooks. I've also had some fun designing a range of fabric that I've had digitally printed. 

During October I'm having a promotion on my aprons in both my Folksy and Etsy shops, for this month only they will up up for grabs at the lovely price of £10 (usual price £22). They have been printed to a high standard here in the UK on a good cotton drill which is nice and hard wearing. This is my hand drawn design which is stylish and good fun. 


Screen Printed Black and White Apron


Screen Printed Black and White Tea Towel



Folksy Florals Cushion



Funky Lampshades

No comments:

Post a Comment